At Conburg Plumbing a commitment to occupational health, safety and the environment is part of our business.
This is achieved through:
• complying with statutory requirements, codes, standards and guidelines;
• setting up objectives and targets with the aim of eliminating work related incidents in relation to our activities, products and services; and
• defining roles and responsibilities for occupational health, safety and environment.
Strategies to achieve this include:
• ensuring occupational health, safety and environment management principles are included in all organisational planning activities;
• providing ongoing education and training to all of our employees;
• consulting with employees and other parties to improve decision-making on occupational health, safety and environment matters;
• ensuring incidents are investigated and lessons are learnt within the organisation;
• distributing occupational health, safety and environment information to all employees and interested parties;
• providing enough resources to ensure occupational health, safety and environment is a central part of our organisation; and
• ensuring effective injury management and rehabilitation is provided to all employees.